- Conduct a full portfolio assessments to be executed on monthly basis and should be presented to senior management, risk committee highlighting actual portfolio concentrations compared to the limits that have been set and any excess, deviations or potential issues, should be noted and early warning indicators.
- Continuous review EG-Bank portfolio to assess the various concentration levels, NPLS and portfolio risk ratings.
- Monitor expired facilities trend and help in setting corrective plan in cooperation with corporate banking Dept.
- Follow up with risk review (Large & SME) to ensure adherence of SLA in conducting related reports.
- Monitor concentration limits mandated by the CBE as well as the internal limits set by the EG-Bank and identifying early warning signals.
- Ensure consistency of portfolio reporting and portfolio review within the bank and adherence to policy requirements and CBE regulations.
- Follow-up on action plans set by the Risk Committee.
- Corporate portfolio stage assessment & ECL (IFRS9).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance from a recognized university
- Fresh Graduate – 2 years’ experience of credit or corporate banking/ portfolio Management
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizing skills
Apply Via The Following link