- Be a strong team player with good communication skill
- Ability to be flexible and open to learning new skills
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
- Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
- Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Aim to achieve a first time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients (i.e. group contacts, brokers, etc.). Manage your markets effectively as per team requirements.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Second European language is essential (French, German, and Spainsh)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience in administration or mailroom
- Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft office, Excel and other standard software.
- Flexible to work within our rotating shift patterns
- High attention to detail.
- Time Management
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Team Player
- Flexible and display ability to prioritise workload.
- Proactive and ability to use initiative, solution driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Shows leadership skills & ability to delegate
Apply Via The Following Link