- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions, or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay slips.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy.
- Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties.
- Manage & update the employee’s files.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in time-sheet and payroll records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant.
- Minimum 2 years in same position.
- Solid knowledge of labor and social insurance.
- Very high level of Communication Skills
- Strong DMS (Preferred HITS) and MS Office Skills.
- Very good in spoken and written English and Arabic.
Apply Via The Following Link