- Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
- Follow up with others (Credit/ Operations) Departments, pipeline or tools available (Jupiter) on pending cases
- Achieving target sales activities of (outbound sales, sales visits, cross sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
- Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
- Prepares and executes a sales plan for the assigned account relationships; high knowledge of competition products.
- Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads and self-generated leads.
- Proactive in assessing financial needs of customers.
- Keep updated and learns in-depth the new products offered by competition.
- Ensure proper stationeries and merchandising in the Branch at all time guided by communication plan.
- Ensure handling and covering all customer requests/ inquiries to ensure services excellencies
- Responsible for operations of (Express Banking, Advisory) in terms of authorizations, custodies and reviewing all related reports
- Regularly promote the usage of other delivery channels via day-to day contacts with the customers
- Ensure continuous flow of appointments at Advising Zone.
- Participates in special projects and tasks including Compliance related activities.
- University/College Degree
- (G12) 0-2 years in the financial services industry, fresh graduates will also be considered at lower entry level grades
- (G13) 2-4 years preferably in the financial services industry; or other strong-sales culture industry.
Apply Via The Following Link