- To deliver exceptional retail business performance through sales performance, excellent customer servicing, query resolution.
- Receive customer complaints, record it and take all reasonable steps to resolve the complaint in the eyes of our customers.
- Targeting New Payroll Companies and proceed with contracts & Accounts singing and ensure they comply with the ADIB’s regulations and procedures.
- Maintain contact with key potential clients & to have visits to these customers on quarterly basis.
- Manage overall relationship with customers till the accounts become live and ensure complying with pre-set criteria of the business acquisition defined by the payroll segment.
- Propose Payroll full benefits to achieve new payroll contracts & sales of ADIB’s Assets and Cards products and services.
- Promote ADIB Assets and Cards products and services throw effective cross selling techniques.
- increase assets and cards penetration ratios on companies’ portfolios in line with sales plans and budgets.
- Will be the company focal point “Account manager “at ADIB to provide customer service at all stages and handle company inquires and trouble shoots.
- Handle issues raised by companies as part of relationship management.
- Answer queries about ADIB`s products & services and provide client reassurance & consultations.
- Provide the relevant Corporate Sales Manager & Segment head with regular performance reports and updates on the market reaction to ADIB payroll as well as competitor’s activities for possible enhancements.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently and raise the unsolved ones to the Corporate Sales Manager to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide proper software to new payroll companies’ responsible person and give professional training on the usage of this software.
- Follow up DCs production and delivery.
- Interface with risk to finalize all assets and cards pending TIAs
- Interface with AMC to handle payroll operations (upload signatures, files review, etc…) and manage remote payroll signing with branches.
- Interface with risk team to finalize accounts coding.
- University/College Degree
- Payroll Officer: Minimum 3 years banking experience
- Payroll Senior Officer: Minimum 5 years banking experience
- Payroll Direct sales or Branches network experience
- Handling partner relationships with external parties.
Apply Via The Following Link