- Establishing and implementing efficiency-based payroll and personnel processes in countries that serve integrated HR systems,
- Establishment of information systems to follow up payroll and personnel information with HR Center of Excellence, updating and developing in line with needs,
- Establishment and follow-up of personnel attendance control systems, follow-up of work plans and annual leave,
- Execution of the Expat work permit and residence permit purchase procedures, follow-up. The filing, updating and archiving of employees’ personal information,
- Following the creation, updating and implementation of the procedures and instructions for the payroll and personal affairs,
- Monthly and periodic transactions regarding the calculation of foreign payroll and bonus are carried out completely within the framework of corporate processes and legal regulations.
· Graduate in Business Administration, Economics or Related Fields
- 2-5 years of experience in Personnel & Payroll operations,
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation and procedures,
- Experienced in Egypt specific fiscal law, social security and labor,
- SAP Payroll module knowledge is an advantage,
- Advanced level of excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- Flexibility to travel.
Apply Via The Following Link