- Supervise universal operations & officers’ activities to ensure that cash and operations processes are in line with procedures and best practices.
- Supervise main vault cash operations, ensure abidance with procedures and perform regular snap checks.
- Supervise ATM cash operations, ensure abidance with procedures and perform regular snap checks.
- Spot check universal operations officers’ work and conduct counts of cash; supervise the settlement of bills.
- Ensure AML issues in the branch are handled properly.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records for FORMS OF VALUE, blank cheques, etc. in addition to daily update for Keys, Combination and stamps registers.
- Participate and encourage his/ her team members to forward referrals to assist in achieving branch target.
- Close monitoring on branch control aspects & universal operations officers’ cash limits and monitor cash handling to mitigate operational losses and fraud cases.
- Achieve operational audit excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes undertaken to ensure satisfactory audit ensuring to comply with risk, compliance and audit requirements.
- Ensure that universal operations team members’ adherence to all circulated manuals and to all procedures circulated.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Branches operations
- Experience in handling customers and their issues
- Sound knowledge of banking cash regulations in line with CBE
- Good understanding of consumer banking products & services
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Primary understanding of administrative requirements
- Communication & Management Skills
- Good understanding of all compliance and CBE regulations
- BA Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or any equivalent.
Apply Via The Following Link