- The government and regulatory officer would be responsible to attend queries of Central bank, MOJ (Ministry of Justice) & MOI (Ministry of Interior) to fulfill all service requirements in a risk free manner for customer or non-customer cases , and to support the manager in achieving the goals set out by the Division Head. By supporting in development, implementation and maintaining all the government entities requirements, functions and controls to serve the regulators.
- This position will also interact with respective units/managements to address all issues of the government entities.
- Handling Central Bank & Court Orders.
- Handling Minor Affairs Authority Letters.
- Handling MOI Letters.
- Ensure the correspondence are fully complied with all Regulators/Authorities requirements and policies are strictly adhered to work on Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each correspondence, coordinate, manage and monitor the working of various activity.
- Investigate & follow up issues with the other stakeholders within Mashreq.
- Review in detail the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Review the process notes & guidelines.
- Understand the working of the Flex cube and ETL (Extract, Transform & Load).
- Differentiate between the court order types like: Enquiry, Freeze, Un freeze and Inheritance cases.
- Understand the risk of late response/action against regulators notices.
- Focus on efficiency to avoid errors.
- Process the cases based on SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Good Arabic and English (Read, Write & understand)
- The job holder should also possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Computer literacy – should be well versed with MS Office packages.
Apply Via The Following Link