- Setting up payment application rules, applying tolerances and health checks and using accuracy controls.
- Receive and post payments by ensuring payment identification and applying it on SAP to the customer ledger. This will be done by checking the bank statement and identifying the payment received related to which customer, and posts payment to customer account based on posting rules and filters.
- Follow up on unidentified payments as they are treated as exceptions and are subject to an exception management process for investigation and resolution.
- Receive and digitize remittance advice by reconciling the remittance advise received for the payments and matching with our rebate agreements and creation of deduction.
- Reconcile and apply payments
- Follow up on missing or unclear remittance advise with collection team.
- Resolve unapplied payments, by checking bank and customer portals for missing documentation.
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Result Focus
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Bilingual English & Arabic.
Apply Via The Following Link