- Provide advanced service information and respond to complex customer questions about their needs.
- Record and process customer orders selecting the most appropriate approach based on predefined options.
- Respond to basic and advanced customer issues such as returns, exchanges, and complaints; escalate appropriately.
- Make calls to allocated potential customers to develop relationships. Provide a first point of contact for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Enter relevant information into the CRM system after each contact with a customer to ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or any other similar fields.
- 2 years of experience in customer service Field.
- Fluent English language – written and spoken
- Very good Presentation skills
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
Apply Via The Following Link