- Implementing new network solutions and improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting (LAN & WAN) network equipment including routers and switches. Installing and configuring network devices (Routers, Switches, NGFW,NGIPS,WAF, … etc.) on multiple vendors. (Cisco, FortiGate, PaloAlto, F5 … etc.)
- Configuring firewall Policies, Security, VPN, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security. Update all IOS & Firmware for all network devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls) Manage (Linux & windows) that hosted the network tools Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases Detecting & Solving existing network threats and security issues.
- Configuring multiple types of VPN (SSL, IPsec) client-side & site-to-site with high encryption.
- Determining the latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
- Dealing with VoIP – CUCM, UCCE, UCCX and Configuring Cisco IP phones. Configure and maintain security policies. Creating and updating network documentation & diagrams.
- BSc of Computer science or Computer engineer
- Cisco R&S security, PaloAlto FW, FortiGate FW.
- From 1 to 3 years in network security systems.
- Recommended Certificates.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate “CCNA”
- Cisco Certified Network Professional “CCNP”
Apply Via The Following Link