- Developing the financial and the go-to-market business models of the bank’s Mobile Payment (Mobile Wallet) designed to work as a new value-added service to banking & Non-banked clients, in addition to be the gate to support financial inclusion activities in the country.
- Managing the introduction of the Mobile Wallet application for smart phones for both consumers and the merchants.
- Evaluating new ideas for new products, investigating market viability and effect on the market of the present products, and recommends economically attractive products.
- Shifting the business model through establishing the agency model which includes the offsite registration and performing cash in & out for the mobile payment.
- Managing day to day product management responsibilities with business analysis, development, vendor management, training, and product strategy communications.
- Mapping the customer journey by capitalizing on different touch points.
- Developing and enhancing the product while resolving any issues and continuously improving the customer experience in line with other technical, operation, planning and sustainability stakeholders to reengineer and improve the integration framework with back-offices as well as operational processes, policies and relevant SLAs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g.: Faculty of Commerce, Business Administration)
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of mobile payments
- Customer centric.
- Commercial Experience
- Operations Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation and Collaboration skills
Apply Via The Following Link