- Maintains the important documents of the recruitment cycle and follows up on the running assignments as instructed by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Coordinates the employer branding items And logistics needed for the external events and employment fairs. Represents the ADI MF in the employment fairs.
- Follows up with the business sectors to obtain the manpower plans. Documents and files records. Executes the regular reporting of progress.
- Updates the recruitment database including Channels hit-rates and manpower plans status. Reports updates to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Conducts HR interviews and reports outcomes in a timely manner.
- Participates in the recruitment cycle and obtains approvals and documentations as instructed by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Apply Via The Following Link