- Collect Payroll Instructions from different input providers (P&O Business Partners, Rewards, Global Mobility, Associates) in line with the monthly submission cut off. Review and validate these instructions ensuring they are compliant with the company policies, procedures, processes and governance.
- End of service settlement preparation for leavers.
- Input the validated payroll instructions into the payroll system, run system calculations and validate the output and ensure timely payroll execution.
- Notify and align associates on any deductions or changes that will be implemented in their upcoming salaries.
- Ensure compliance to the payroll processes and implementation of continuous improvements.
- Validate Merit and Bonus data based on the achievement confirmations from Rewards and P&O Managers. Ensure correct and approved data are uploaded onto the payroll system.
- Ensure Pay letters issued to associates are reflecting salary changes.
- Perform various payroll related period close activities, including local and global reporting.
- Ensure compliance to the standardized global payroll process and assist with implementation of any future modifications.
- Balance Sheet review and reporting to Mars BS tool “Blackline”.
- Payroll system implementation across DMEA for Mars and Wrigley units.
- Create and upload the payroll tax journal entries for each unit/department supported by payroll.
- Audit various payroll reports for wage and tax exceptions to ensure that the payroll information is processed correctly and that associate’s and company tax liabilities have been reported correctly.
- Process Associate expense claims through Mars tool “Concur” or manually to SAP/Atlas.
- Assist, coordinate, review or audit any government and external submissions.
- Assist in ensuring an adequate internal control environment in maintained as well as make recommendations regarding improvements.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Maintain proper documentation in order to comply with legal requirements.
- Provide support related to payroll and pay slips
- Customer service for associates requiring guidance regarding payroll procedures, and general payroll queries or issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years
- Prior payroll service experience is a plus.
Apply Via The Following Link