- Develops the Destination Annual Marketing Plans to ensure alignment with the overall Business strategy, implementing and delivering the Annual Marketing Plan.
- Ensures compliance with established standards and procedures to ensure a coherent and consistent Brand identity is established and maintained.
- Manages the implementation of the Annual Marketing Communications plans to deliver declared results and increase awareness of Lustica Bay as a Destination.
- Ensures integration between the Company’s communication platforms and those of external partners to align activities, such as development of internet campaigns, targeted advertising campaigns, media & brand awareness activities.
- Works closely to align & influence the activities of the Real Estate Marketing Team and the Destination Hotels, acting as the controlling conduit to ensure all releases are in line with the declared Destination narrative.
- Ensures the effective communication of the marketing agenda, key activities, and the Destination’s Brand identity to internal staff to support employee engagement.
- Ensures the execution of the overall Destination media plan & Destination related PR Strategy, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Seeks and establishes sustained working relationships with key international & national media channels, capitalizing on these to gain maximum exposure for Destination events and build and promote the Destination’s image.
- Monitors all dealings with local and international press, broadcasting, and television to ensure that Lustica Bay reports are consistent with acceptable parameters.
- Senior Handover Engineer at OrascomSets and executes the Digital Marketing Strategy, actively managing social media platforms, external providers, and activities to maximize communication channels to multiple segments and optimize web site development and activation.
- As an experienced “Place Maker”, manages the execution of all Destination Marketing activities in line with the approved Marketing Plan, ensuring consistency, quality and reviewing effectiveness.
- Partners with internal and external partners to ensure marketing activities are consistent with the overall marketing strategy.
- Leads the development of the Brand and ensures that partners are aligned and aware of all project communications and campaigns guidelines.
- Follows-up on the results from Destination campaigns and events, providing recommendations on future activities.
- Develop and submit for approval the Departmental budget and maintain budgetary cost control within the Department to achieve cost effectiveness.
- High School Diploma
- Category B Driving License Desirable
- University Degree in Marketing Management Job
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience (or equivalent) in marketing management, at a minimum in the tourism sector but preferably involving Destination Marketing.
Apply Via The Following Link