- To develop payment service products and position the processing Centre as a revenue generator.
- Meet the departmental operation budget by ensuring that the cost of providing services are tracked and controlled in relation to the budgets set for these activities. Always look for ways and means to control cost per transaction and that includes monitoring cost on courier, communication and other misc. expenses.
- Avoid revenue leakage and ensure that there are no debits to P&L Accounts without appropriate authority
- Ensure there is no revenue leakage in respect of tariff to payment instructions.
- To provide high quality service to our stakeholders and customers.
- To develop key working relationships with internal customers and support units etc.
- To achieve set targets in terms of Service standard for customer transactions
- To provide advisory service to large corporate customers in the EGYPT and other customers on best methods of transferring money to exchange controlled countries
- Living the values of SCB at all times
- Successfully complete projects for which responsible, and also provide active support wherein contribution is required as a participant / stakeholder.
- Ensure all the transactions handled in CPC are checked and processed for authenticity (as to source, value, SC Star etc) and are disposed off strictly as per remitters instructions.
- Ensure that all internal account reconciliation escalations are addressed on a daily basis and correction entries passed where required eg sundry, erroneous, csa accounts etc.
- To ensure that any Nostro unreconciled entries escalated are kept to a minimum and are resolved on a daily basis.
- Ensure that turnaround times in respect of processing various transactions are met on a constant basis as per agreed SLA with respective units
- Ensure that all enquiries / complaints are resolved within agreed turnaround time
- Be aware of all policies and procedures for CMO processing and products
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of the Group’s CMS policy and other bank procedures
- Act as custodian for Bank keys as and when required.
- Act as a bulk stock custodian as and when required.
- Act as backup for the other supervisory desks.
- Ensure all cheques, including returned items (RCMS Clearing Cheques, Inward collection, Outward Collection, In House cheques, PDCs and PDCDs) received into CMO are checked for authenticity and are processed as per customer’s instructions.
- Ensure that PDC cheques are accurately warehoused and lodged into clearing in a timely manner.
- To ensure a robust reconciliation of all sorts of instruments received and processed.
- Avoid revenue leakage and ensure that there are no debits to P and L accounts without appropriate authority
- Ensure there is no revenue leakage in respect of tariff to payment instructions (including collections /discounting)
- Minimum 6-10 years in Cash management Operations handling payments, collections, RTGS, ACH processing
- Good Analytical skills
Apply Via The Following Link