- Identify, evaluate mitigate legal exposures and risks including commercial risks affecting Company’s projects, and sites.
- Advice, develop, review, negotiate and conclude all contractual dealings with different stakeholders, contractors and financiers ensuring Company’s interests are well protected.
- Advise on legal and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in negotiations, ensuring maximum safeguarding of Company’s interests and alignment with the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Establish, maintain, and manage relationship with partners, contractors, external counsels and other parties that are involved in all aspects of the Company’s projects.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders in resolving complex legal and commercial issues by continuously research, keeping abreast with global practices, and seeking expert views and advice from more senior members to ensure maximum protection of Company’s interests.
- Research and advise on local and foreign laws in regard to any task required by Company.
- Review, draft and advise on contracts related to Company’s business and projects to make sure the best interest of the Company is protected at all times.
- Research and advise on several legal issues.
- General Legal Knowledge.
- General drafting knowledge.
- Able to transform legal issues into a workable solution within a business context.
- Education: B.Sc. of Law
- Years of Experience: 2+ years.
- Language: Fluent in English and French
- Computer skills: Microsoft office
Apply Via The Following Link