- Prepare, file, litigate and follow-up on Company’s lawsuits and police reports.
- Obtain copies of verdicts and necessary documents for litigation matters.
- Follow-up with authorities on contentious matters.
- Register IP rights of the Company.
- Conduct external investigations regarding IP infringements.
- Report incidents to authorities and follow-up on the investigations.
- Attend Court sessions and obtain necessary data and documents.
- Litigation Lawyer.
- Travel as necessary to different governorates.
- Conduct internal investigations.
- Years of Experience: 2 to 5
Apply Via The Following Link