- Preparing/reviewing all types of contracts that are used in all of the bank’s business, including banking and those related to the bank’s business needs and external contracts.
- Preparing all forms and documents used in all the bank’s business.
- Respond to legal inquiries from different branches and departments.
- Carrying out the documentation, registration and publication of the bank’s documents and assets.
- Carrying out the business of registering commercial and real estate mortgages in favor of the bank, renewing them and writing them off upon payment.
- Preparing/reviewing all the Bank’s publications, advertisements and messages.
- And any other assigned tasks
- Bachelor of Laws
- 6-8 years of experience in legal work, including at least 5 years in banking in the field of contracts and fatwas.
- Fluent in English.
Apply Via The Following Link