- Ensure that bank’s credit-granting activities conform to the established strategy and that approved policies and procedures and CBE guidelines are implemented.
- Conduct credit review to existing and prospect clients to ensure quality of bookings within acceptable turnaround time. Same includes but is not limited to analyzing clients’ market position, business model and financials.
- Analyze existing and potential risks inherent in credit proposals / programs, ensure that same is properly mitigated and accordingly to recommend ORR using the applied risk rating model.
- Manage an assigned credit portfolio with ongoing credit monitoring of assigned portfolio performance and detect early warning signals, deviations, deteriorating financial or operating performance and negative market conditions affecting clients’ performance.
- Present periodic portfolio performance update to the Corporate Credit Risk Head and escalate any credit problem/red flags pertaining to assigned credit portfolio to the Corporate Credit Risk Head.
- Conduct periodic stress tests to determine impact on assigned portfolio.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to restructure irregular accounts wherever applicable.
- Ongoing focus on market and regulatory changes that could affect credit decision.
- Maintain proper communication with all relevant departments to ensure completion of daily tasks/transactions.
- Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or Finance from a recognized university
- Credit Certificate is a must
- Fluency in English and Arabic spoken and written.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in credit risk or corporate banking.
Apply Via The Following Link