- Check and verify cash transactions; and investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism.
- Processing wire transfers through digital online bank services.
- Responsible for the Accounting and Administration of the treasury operations.
- Monitor the cash flow of a company daily, making periodic analysis, using certain investment skills and business acumen.
- Prepares vendor cheques for mailing.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for Issuing time deposits and bank guarantees.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers.
- Bachelor’s degree of Commerce – Accounting department.
- From 1-3 years of experience in same field.
- Good command in English (Writing & Listening).
- Good command of Excel & outlook.
- SAP User is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Apply Via The Following Link