- Handle day-to-day accounts transactions in all sites.
- Maintain financial records for petty cash and cash-on-hand.
- Control the site’s petty cash, distribute the financial flow according to the project’s needs, and settle it with the financial Department.
- Responsible for Occasional workers periodically payments.
- Ensure that the financial claims are matching with the sub-contractors accountant.
- Applying all Accounting functions for all site.
- Handling day-to-day accounts transactions.
- Verification of bills & payable.
- Handling petty cash maintenance.
- Handling sites supplier bill payments.
- Files management & knowledge of labor payments.
- Communicate and report to accounting supervisor for all actions taken.
- Review weekly timesheets, along with the accounting group.
- Responsible for following up the incoming and outgoing on the site.
- Follow up on project purchases so that they are available in a timely manner.
- Responsible for disbursement for minor and emergency purchases.
- B.Sc. in Commerce preferably in accounting.
- Knowledge of A/P, A/R and payroll functions required.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Attention to details and can handle confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
- Good Computer skills; Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Good command of English
Apply Via The Following Link