- Prioritize work based on settlement cycles and custodian deadlines.
- Maintain database of custodian sub-agent settlement instructions, updating and adding accounts in a timely fashion.
- Advise management of potential risk items (failing trades; aged break items, etc.) which may involve a claim against FBG.
- Maintain up-to-date files relating to settlement practices in each market in which FBG is trading on behalf of the clients.
- Assist with assessing custodian performance with regard to trade settlement processes and trade support performance.
- Establish relationships with trading brokers; assist in tracking broker delivery performance and service standards.
- Work on providing MCSD (Clearing Depositary) with the custodian’s feedback on the status of the outstanding trades.
- Work on sending the daily Invoices to the custodian banks, in addition to delivering the cash of the sale proceed to MCSD and the custodian banks.
- Open account with the local brokers & custodian banks in the region.
- Work on retrieving the cash statements with all the custodian banks and provide the accounting team with the details of the daily settled trades.
- Work on providing the trade support team with the status of the outstanding trades which are in the process of having any related issues with the market.
- Handle the cash settlement of the trades related to FBG custody & brokerage clients.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of the role.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
- Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Flexibility in handling new tasks.
- Able to multi-task with efficiency and precision.
- Able to work under pressure.
Apply Via The Following Link