- To provide Mashreq Bank customer’s financial services which exceed the customer’s expectations by delivering an unbiased, competent, timely and problem free service.
- Be imaginative and creative in the delivery of customer service.
- Profile each and every customer met to understand their needs.
- Customer retention is also the SSOs responsibility.
- Improve on service levels at the branches. Take ownership of customer complaint resolution. Report indicators, set by CSQ accurately at the required frequency.
- Be a team player and contribute to achievement of goals based on the Key Performance Indicators, in the Branch. Also to support and coach new staff to make easier their assimilation in the MB family.
- Deputize for the Branch Manager in his absence.
- Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of : products, services, processes which may either reduce cycle time or costs or enhance customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to Branch process and report deviations to the BM, which should finally lead to an acceptable Branch Audit rating.
- Thorough knowledge of products, services policies and processes of retail banking in Mashreq Bank.
- The job holder will have to possess the following skills:
- Problem Solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- The job holder should be a University Graduate
- 2-3 years banking experience or experience in any other service industry.
Apply Via The Following Link