- Manage a portfolio of customers achieving revenue goals, sales/service and portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services for a specific pre-defined set of customers to create a profitable durable relationship.
- Provide the assigned portfolio of intermediate customers with personalized service; so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
- Maintain a superior customer service experience including pre-empting issues and proactive servicing.
- Ensure delivery of customer promise and practice brand values, continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered.
- Maximize profitability from the priority base.
- Actively identify new customers, grow affluent customers portfolio by introducing higher number of ‘NTB’ ‘new to bank’ affluent customers.
- Up-sell and cross-sell other bank products and services to existing customers.
- Minimize customer attrition.
- Maintain customer contact.
- Orient & Educate the walk-in customers on the use of the self-service zone.
- Follow up with others, departments, pipeline credit/ operations dept. on pending cases.
- Ensure handling & covering all customers’ requests/ inquiries to deliver services excellency
- Efficiently handle customer’s complaints and escalate as appropriate
- Respond to Compliance Department requirements by obtaining proper approvals.
- Ensure the implementation of all Bank policies / procedures / KYC compliance requirements are in place.
- Ensure following set procedures as per designation.
- 1-2 years in Retail Banking or customer service
- Leadership and management.
- Marketing & Selling skills.
- Problem solving & decision making abilities
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Time management & organizational skills
- Customer service & communications skills
Apply Via The Following Link