- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Meet with Human Resources Business Partners to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create preliminary shortlists of qualified candidates and exclude irrelevant applicants. According to the posted job vacancy requirements.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Professional Human Resources certification strongly preferred
- Previous experience in talent acquisition, sourcing and assisting with onboarding processes
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
Apply Via The Following Link