- Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure for different types of positions from junior to management level, Especially Sales field positions so prefer to have a strong background in Blue Collars hiring.
- Coordinating/creating manpower planning process and maintaining manpower records.
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate channels
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screening candidates’ resumes.
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Ensuring all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- On-boarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Arrange Face to face interviews through phone Calls with candidates
- Conducting HR interviews ( Sales – Social media – Hr – Customer Service – etc )
- Developing and updating job descriptions.
- Creating pools of resumes and pipelines for future jobs.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Submitting the job offers to the selected employees.
- Research new ways for recruitment.
- Exit interviews.
- Assist in other HR functions.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter, preferred in hiring in retail stores
- Excellent communication skills
- Very Good command of the English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Experience Needed: 1 to 3 years
Apply Via The Following Link