- Handle different logistics, i.e.: course schedules, order material supply, prepare the classroom and required training aids/equipment.
- Arrange for training equipment maintenance
- Coordinate training administration with providers.
- Determine relevant safety and environmental rules and comply with safety regulations
- Check audio/visual aids and training equipment prior to training start, distribute training material and follow up on commitment to attendance
- Conduct programs’ opening and supervise class participation
- Have participants complete evaluation form and report evaluation results; as well as follow-up with trainees supervisors/managers
- Keep abreast of training trends: scan market for new technology; participate in selected training courses, read current professional publications, attend TTT courses, and benchmark best practices.
- Document completed training on the data base and on the system.
- Provide regular reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis including: number of trainees, topics covered, providers recruited, costs disbursed, planned versus done programs, and satisfaction rates collected from trainees and managers.
- Revise existing materials, collect information about required ones and search for updated courses
- Report evaluation findings and providing recommendations for improvement in future offerings
- Desired Education: University graduate
- Additional Certification: Preferable to have a diploma in management or HR
- Languages: Arabic and English, written and spoken
- Ideal experience: 1-3 years
Apply Via The Following Link