- Oversee start-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to offering candidates.
- Meet Key Recruitment Metrics (TTO, Diversity, Success of hire, Cost of Hire, candidate, and Hiring Manager satisfaction)
- Proactively sourcing for key roles, based on historical attrition and the company’s current and future needs.
- Be an expert in the talent landscape, and different sourcing channels for delegated countries.
- Source suitable candidates by utilizing various sourcing channels and ensure they meet Unilever SOLs
- Work closely with hiring managers to define candidate personas.
- Giving best in class candidate experience across all touch points while promoting our employer brand.
- Optimizing sourcing strategies through the analysis and reporting of talent acquisition progression.
- Weekly updates on tracking systems via Workday portal
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Preferably a French Speaker.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR within a matrix organization.
- Workday knowledge is a plus.
- Sound knowledge using reporting platforms.
- Ability to adapt to changing markets.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Target driven.
- Sound knowledge of talent market is preferable.
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborative team player.
- Genuine interest in new technologies and tools, and tech savvy.
- Has a passion for Talent Acquisition.
- Has “customer care mindset”.
- Strong organization skills as well as attention to detail and diligence.
Apply Via The Following Link