- Lead forecasting process of material costs in line with global Cycles & Procurement organization.
- Co-lead productivity projects portfolio review and animate productivity committee.
- Animate internal and external benchmarks discussions.
- Establish Group reporting of items in his scope mainly Purchasing Price Variance.
- Maintains local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope mainly Material costs.
- Review and approve purchasing contracts remaining local as per defined policy.
- Support Business Process owners and adequate ownership of controls and support internal control team during testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or any relevant major.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Controlling role.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Hands on experience.
- Communication skills and stakeholder’s management.
Apply Via The Following Link