- Consolidate & report actual vs budget variance analysis.
- Responsible for gathering information from the finance heads to prepare the monthly financial statements for each subsidiary for the business review meetings.
- Supports in finance digital transformation.
- Monitors and analyzes Raya Trade LOB business units’ KPIs and report them to the Top management team on a weekly basis.
- Compiles, consolidates and submits actual and budget data in various formats and reports, variance analysis and variance reports (actual vs. budget) and reports them to the top management.
- Monitors all actual operational results and ensures adherence to the business plan per business unit and upon top management’s request.
- Supports FP&A Manager in adhoc analysis requested.
- Responsible for assisting the budgeting & reporting manager in preparing the annual business and financial operating plans.
- Responsible for assisting FP&A Manager in preparing the rolling forecast.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum One year of experience.
- Excellent in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
Apply Via The Following Link