- Analyze existing databases and design optimal and efficient logical and physical data models
- Interpret business requirements to formulate the slice of data set to be explored
- Responsible for data quality and timely delivery of reports.
- Collaborate to define data cleansing rules and quality checks within the data models
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Design and manage appropriate metadata repositories for greater understanding of data assets
- Managing and designing the reporting environment.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Designing and developing BI dashboards for various organizational metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards
- Provide clear insights that help define strategy, and facilitate speed and accuracy of decision-making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 1 : 3 years of previous work related experience in data analysis.
- Experience with data modeling and architecture.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with visual reporting (Power BI) and databases (SQL)
- Preferred knowledge in Crystal reports.
- Preferred Knowledge in SSIS.
- Programming languages as R & Python are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Apply Via The Following Link