- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of current Banking Experience.
- Holding Bachelor of English Commerce
Preferably/ Good command of English Language.
- Required Skills:
- Good communication
Apply Via The Following Link