- As a member of staff within the Transaction diligence team, you’ll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- You’ll prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
- You’ll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- A degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics, with demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- A genuine interest in financial strategy and a constantly updating understanding of current trends and issues
- Strong MS office skills, especially when modeling using Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, supported by the confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- The ability to influence colleagues and communicate complex concepts simply and effectively to non-technical audiences
Apply Via The Following Link