- Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
- Communicate with the shared departments (Admin, HR, Finance, IT, Procurements, …) to perform the Digital department requests.
- Monitor the attendance and leaves and sharing the updates with HR department and line managers.
- Lead, guide and interact with the administrative staff to perform their daily functions efficiently.
- Make sure building is in good condition, internally and externally, following up on maintenance needs of all office equipment and assets with the administrative department.
- Pursue procurement process (follow-up on the pending requisition until receive the goods or services).
- Maintaining the (Petty Cash) of the office as invoicing and handling and ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment in coordination with the Finance department.
- Analyze and coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
- Familiar with Oracle system to submit & follow up the expenses & requisitions.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Experience.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details,
Apply Via The Following Link