- Manages the account payables ledger and guarantee timely and accurate reporting to local authorities.
- Responsible for preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements monthly and maintain proper documentation for customer invoices.
- Circularization of Vendor Balance confirmations and Reconciliations, Co-ordination with vendors to maintain timely payments.
- Carries out depreciation runs, posts all accrual and deferral entries as well as revaluations, write offs and provisions.
- General Ledger analysis and preparation of various monthly closing schedules.
- Ensuring the timely filing of monthly VAT Returns and any tax related task
- 1 Year minimum Experience for juniors & 3 years for seniors
- FMCG background is a must
- Experience in SAP and Accounts Payable preferred
- Fluent English level
Apply Via The Following Link