- Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation.
- Maintaining accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirming validity of the debt and gathering appropriate signatures.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Updating financial records via SAP.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Gathering payroll expenses and input into appropriate entry line.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 1-3 Years Experience in finance or Accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of SAP System.
- Good in English Language.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary for this job.
Apply Via The Following Link