- Preparing daily transaction (J.V) and create appropriate book keeping entries, create accruals where necessary.
- Responsible for book keeping.
- Auditing all expenses & receiving vouchers.
- Prepare monthly trial balances.
- Mange accounts payable.
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as needed.
- Monitor and book debit and credit interest.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Controlling in/out cash flows and expenditure.
- Perform other related duties as requires & assigned.
- University degree in finance /accounting from faculty of commerce English section (Cairo /Ain shams/AUC/GUC).
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- MS office user.
Apply Via The Following Link