- To perform solid bookkeeping, both compliant internally (Group policies and guidelines) and externally (local audit/tax requirements) by establishing strong controls and processes with a focus on Trade Accounts Payable and Non Trade Purchasing.
- To prepare and book operating expenses in accordance with Group finance manual.
- To review and post bookings from another team member to ensure strong controls.
- To perform daily and recurrent tasks (monthly entries, quarterly forecasts, yearly budget) as per the Group deadlines and IFRS requirements.
- To initiate and drive improvement in current accounting processes and to control proper implementation.
- To support other departments in driving process improvements in all accounting related processes.
- To support Accounting Team Manager in administering accounting system maintenance.
- To meet the set timelines of the Accounting Team Manager for the month end closing process of two companies.
- To monitor and reconcile the monthly B/S and P&L movements within Accounts Payable Section.
- To monitor the retail stores sales and reconcile the sales versus the collections
- To be responsible for Intercompany transactions Trade/Non-trade related bookings
- To perform the Intercompany reconciliation with related parties on a monthly basis.
- To ensure proper compliance of accounting processes and policies with the Group Internal guidelines (GCSA).
- To highlight control deficiencies to Senior Management and implement solutions to close control gaps.
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficient in MS Office.
- Basic SAP knowledge is must.
Apply Via The Following Link