- Receive Customer Vehicles for Service and Repair Jobs and raise repair orders on Systems
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
- Able to provide detailed explanations on jobs to be carried out on vehicles.
- Provide a detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
- Ability to advise customers on the required vital jobs..
- Should have flair for Selling Value-added Services, Service Contracts, and accessories.
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure the customer has a positive ownership experience.
- Regularly follow up with Workshop controller and technicians on his vehicles and update Customers regularly on the job progress and ensure delivery of the vehicle at the promised time.
- Conduct NPS Survey during vehicle delivery to get customer’s feedback on their experience at the Toyota service center
- Raise Warranty approvals
- Raise special orders for parts not available and follow up and keep customers informed.
- Prepare Invoices on Systems and arrange for Active delivery of vehicles.
- Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within the stipulated time.
- Conduct post-service follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Automotive Engineering
- Experience 2 Years or more in Automotive.
- Preferably English/Arabic speaking.
- Basic computer skills MS Office.
- Negotiation skills
- Basic sales skills.
Apply Via The Following Link