- Maintain High level of technical and systems support to the Bank users.
- Handle VIP end-user requests with quality with respect to time.
- Send frequent updates for our monitoring tools and report any unusual behavior immediately.
- Conduct initial and basic root cause analysis on all received tickets to find or recommend permanent solutions for repeated issues or problems.
- Provide a friendly and professional service for end-users.
- Ensure that all IT technical and systems functionality incidents, queries, and requests are logged on to the ticketing system and escalate any issues when necessary to the 2nd level support.
- 1st level of escalation for any issues related to IT helpdesk.
- Follow-up on any outstanding calls, priorities issues and ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Train the users for the new applications usage and how to avoid repeated problems.
- Provide support and guidance to junior IT helpdesk Agents.
- Vendor management and tracking.
- Monthly visits & survey to ensure end users satisfaction.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to ensure team performance quality.
- Generate monthly reports for repeated issues to work on it.
- Responsible for following up and escalating any issues related to vendors or any other stakeholders.
- Responsible for tickets rerouting and assigning to other team members.
- Follow up with other IT teams on any global issues end users face.
- Responsible for team schedule and vacations.
- Responsible to escalate and share any support needed from head of IT helpdesk for fast resolution and avoid any delay.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 2-5 years of IT Experience.
- Experience analyzing information and driving resolution.
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- Operating Systems
- Mac support and troubleshooting.
Apply Via The Following Link