- Diagnoses and troubleshoots software and hardware problems and helps our customers install applications and programs.
- Configures operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Installation and configuration for VPN clients according to the customer’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Follows up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Manages multiple cases at one time and Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Evaluates system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Provides outstanding phone, email, web chat-based technical and account services support to our customers
- Diagnoses and solves Server software or applications faults (Antivirus Microsoft Office ..Etc.).
- Processes customer correspondence Handle escalated calls or escalated customer issues.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicator targets to meet business goals and objectives.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred.
- Proven working from 2-3 years of relevant experience in enterprise technical support, IT support.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Certification in Microsoft or Cisco is advantageous.
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Via The Following Link