- Developing standard operating procedures for IT department to ensure compliance with corporate governance.
- Providing governance, risk, and compliance data insights to drive improvement across the IT system.
- Planning the implementation of processes and procedures for the identification and assessment of risk in the organisation’s information system.
- Measuring and monitoring IT compliance.
- Providing insights and recommendations on risk management to the executive team.
- Reviewing current and proposed information systems for compliance with the bank business strategy.
- Coordinate the activities related to the ICT compliance with the internal regulations and external regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or Information systems or Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in IT Governance within banking sector.
- ITIL – COBIT – professional experience with IT security/compliance standards is a plus (e.g.: ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, CISM, CISSP)
Apply Via The Following Link