- Monitoring the application of IT policies and procedures, identify problems, work on solving them, and make reports on work progress.
- Monitoring the application of IT Processes framework across all functions and service delivery units within the IT Organization.
- Implementation / compilation / analysis of reports on implementation Practices.
- Receiving and reviewing all Change Request Forms that are sent to the sector and ensuring that all details and attachments are fulfilled.
- Prepare reports on all Change Request Forms and the position of each one of them.
- Follow up the implementation of all information security requests (Info Sec) in the sector.
- Follow up the files of suppliers/contracts/maintenance/information technology assets and ensure that they are constantly updated on the ITSM Tool.
- Support the alignment between division and bank level strategies, regulations and standards through strong collaboration and partnership with the technology and business teams.
- Follow up the implementation of IT sector projects.
- Reporting all notes regrading practices implementation, according to the observations of all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or Engineering.
- Very good command of English & Arabic languages.
- Up to 10 years of overall IT experience, of which 2 to 4 years in the same role.
- Experience working within an information or data governance function, preferably in an international organization or multilateral environment with two years’ experience leading a data and/or security governance program.
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- COBIT, ITIL, CISA, etc. certification or equivalent working experience is an asset.
- Solid experience in working in large scale organization
- Practical knowledge of working in a Service Management organization based on international standard.
- Ability to absorb, digest and relate detailed governance, and regulatory information.
Apply Via The Following Link