- Provide research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets, and companies.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models;
- Prepare project-related documents for internal and external audiences;
- Participate in all aspects of IFC’s project processing cycle from project development to disbursement;
- Participate in the execution of IFC’s project development investments with a strong focus on achieving bankable projects;
- Support the Upstream team with overall project management, planning, and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
- Collaborate efficiently with a range of industry and regional IFC colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Science, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Up to 3 years of work experience in project and credit analysis with a major financial institution, consulting company, or large corporation is a plus, although very strong candidates with limited prior experience will also be considered;
- Genuine commitment to development and to the World Bank Group and IFC’s mission, strategy, and values.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance.
- Ability to develop complex financial models.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and database skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative, and work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic a must;
- Local knowledge and experience in African markets is a plus.
Apply Via The Following Link