Who does this suit?
- We’re looking for people with more than strong skills and experience; people who are searching for ways to make a real difference. This internship will suit you if you are a collaborative, courageous and dedicated individuals who are:
- Curious learners: Our internship is all about immersing yourself in what we have to offer. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can in order to build relationships based on mutual respect.
- Diverse thinkers: Bringing fresh ideas to the table will get you noticed in a dynamic and important area of our bank. With your energized, courageous, and proactive attitude, you can identify areas of improvement quickly and find better ways of developing them
- Digital problem solvers: The world is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology
- Confident communicators: In our ever-changing industry, it is vital that we talk to each other and pass on the correct information when required
- Agile workers: You will work in a fast-paced environment where everything evolves very quickly. You’ll maintain momentum by promoting agile working and ensuring we constantly deliver for our clients
- Analytical thinkers: You’ll need a good eye for detail, a creative mind for analyzing trends, and the courage to adopt new analytical methods
- Team players: We collaborate by listening to new ideas, as well as voicing our own, in order to deliver and develop the best service for our clients
- Keen problem solvers: Ability to see the wood for the trees, synthesize new information and make sensible assumptions to enable a path forward
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English is a must
- Being an active member at least one extracurricular activity
- Availability throughout the entire 6 weeks program
- Previous experience in other internships is a plus
Apply Via The Following Link