- Supports EBRD COP27 preparations and engagement and with the Joint MDB Climate Action Group as directed.
- Keeps track of COP27 developments, including preceding relevant climate meetings
- Supports briefing notes, preparations and recording meetings in relation to COP27
- Liaises with EBRD’s Egypt RO Head and other COP27 stakeholders as directed
- Maintains a budget for COP27 engagement
- Supports COP27 engagement deployment and communications
- Preparation of communication materials and presentations
- Developing and managing relevant databases necessary
- ad hoc assistance as required.
- Recently completed a relevant Master’s programme.
- Climate and related technology expertise and insights preferred
- Language: Arab and English Essential, other languages desireable
- Computer literacy, conversant with Office365 with in-depth experience in Excel and Powerpoint packages including financial analysis, modelling, and presentation modules.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, to deadlines, and under time pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English are essential.
- Completing tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Working well as part of a multi-national/multi-cultural team.
Apply Via The Following Link