- The EgSA internship program (EgSA Gateway) aims at hosting fresh graduates from Egyptian universities to work in real environment; the EgSA- Interns will benefit from interacting with EgSA staff and build hands-on practical training through joining real space projects.
- EgSA has recently started new projects, with many multinational projects, such as SPNEX and ClimCam; this opportunity will allow participants to join the SPNEX project which aims at building a satellite for measuring plasma at the ionosphere and the second project is ClimCam, which is an international project aims at developing a space camera system for the international space station.
- In addition; Interns will receive a certificate from EgSA indicating the projects they contributed to, as well as their level of performance.
- The EgSA Gateway program allows you to learn the latest in space technology trends and practices while making personal connections with space industry leaders. Your talents will shine while your skills grow working for EgSA. Working smarter and not harder is keyway at EgSA. Discover what space industry looks like and gain knowledge from EgSA niche technology development, and get introduced to the international space industry in world-class environment; learn the latest and more innovative trends and practices.
- In addition, this program offers the opportunity to participate in a work-based training program. EgSA program provides academic enrichment, work experience, and cultural experience for students and young professionals.
- This program targets engineering and mass communication.
- Is the program global?
- The program is dedicated to Egyptian nationalities only.
- How many years of education should the candidate have completed being qualified for the program
- For engineering: candidates have to graduate in 2021 or candidate for graduation in 2022.
- For mass communication: candidates have to be graduated with at least one year of experience.
Apply Via The Following Link