- To assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the 1st level of control into the branches / departments.
- To understand and analyze business processes and internal control structures.
- To analyze root causes and ensure all major operational risk issues are reported and escalated to the department head.
- To report the issues and gaps identified and follow up their closure.
- To identify high and emerging risk issues to be escalated to head of Internal Control.
- To participate in special assignments.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within Internal Control or Audit Departments.
Apply Via The Following Link