- Manage the selection process for positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes. Build the skills and commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the project job descriptions or Scope of Work requirements.
- Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with long-term and short-term consultants, project staff, and home office staff.
- Provide daily/weekly reports to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all positions; including outreach and response for each position as needed.
- 2 years of recruitment experience in the IT industry is a Must
- Fluency in English is a Must
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace; Ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently; Proven organizational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and diplomacy skills.
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks are required.
- Understanding of compliance requirements and best practices for recruitment and hiring.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) required.
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively in a very fast paced environment with multiple competing priorities in a global business culture.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system or customer relationship management software required.
Apply Via The Following Link